Granny's gone and done it again

Cleaning the coffee pot. Man was it gross. No wonder fish aint happy. I used bleach and there was a ton of gook floating then I rinsed it good then did vinegar and even more came out. Looked like dirty fish water. Felt like rocks. Final rinse now. I dont think its any faster.
Buy a new one for 10 bucks unless you feel you need a snazzy one.

Buy a new one for 10 bucks unless you feel you need a snazzy one.
I dont need snazzy but I do need that 2 hr shut off or I forget. I just did a dummy . LOL I got my thumb caught between the lid and the glass and the harder it pinched the harder I squeezed .Took me a min to realize I was pinching myself. LOL

I had some old eggs in the garbage can, in the back of my truck. On the way to the dump the can fell over. Of course all the eggs fell out and broke. PU!
:gig:sick Makes me glad my sniffer dont work so good. The noise scares me enough to make up for the smell.

I played musical cages, sent more birds out of my bathroom. Only one left with birds in it, but I need to set up another because there are a few hatching. I think it is pretty much the end of the season for the California quail.
And it is 94.4° outside! It must be record highs all year so far. And record low rainfall. Sure hope we get rain today they predicted. I can't keep up with the watering.

our high was 64* today with a 15 mph wind I ended up putting on my heavy fall jacket with a hood. Low tonight in the lowers 40's

evening all,

Well got the south tit's TALL weeds mowed down. Sigh Wagoner kept thinking about challenging the tractor. And everything that I can possible reach north of the creek is done. Rod and I also drove over to Erv's and got the last 3 hay bales. I think we used 22 or 23 bales last year plus the little bit of hay off the farm. This year there are NOW 35 large round bales PLUS Rod figures about 15 bales of hay off the farm. I might have almost enough hay for 2 years. Which is sort of what I was shooting for incase of a drought and HIGH hay prices again. All the hay is in barns and will ALL be covered to stop pidgeon poo and what now from landing/sitting on the hay.

evening all,

Well got the south tit's TALL weeds mowed down. Sigh Wagoner kept thinking about challenging the tractor. And everything that I can possible reach north of the creek is done. Rod and I also drove over to Erv's and got the last 3 hay bales. I think we used 22 or 23 bales last year plus the little bit of hay off the farm. This year there are NOW 35 large round bales PLUS Rod figures about 15 bales of hay off the farm. I might have almost enough hay for 2 years. Which is sort of what I was shooting for incase of a drought and HIGH hay prices again. All the hay is in barns and will ALL be covered to stop pidgeon poo and what now from landing/sitting on the hay.
You know "green " hay can start fires ? I didnt

Back
Top Bottom