Granny's gone and done it again

But the week before they were all ok?
I was afraid I was going to have a hard time keeping up here but seems everyone got the lock jaw. :gig

yeppers , We have one drake ( plain on keeping him) who keeps disappearing. Going to have to clip his wings . I think one of the "original" drakes and then just off the rest except for the last batch and see who is smart enough to NOT commit "har-carry" this winter.

Last edited:
yeppers , We have on drake ( plain on keeping him) who keeps disappearing. Going to have to clip his wings . I think one of the "original" drakes and then just off the rest except for the last batch and see who is smart enough to NOT commit "har-carry" this winter.
why you gonna off them? You havent even tasted the meat.

old 19 LOVES her apples and backs down for no one except Porter when he comes sauntering over. And Curly loves them after they are "broken" up evidently her mouth is still to small to properly crunch them up.

Even the adults have some 'issues" funny to watch them sort of like small kids with those huge jaw breakers you can get in the machines. LOTS of drooling :lol:

Back
Top Bottom