Granny's gone and done it again

I wish I had something to stick up its butt. Just dont seem right not to have. Roberts worker said her GM was making stuffing and she would bring us some and I got all excited til I found out she puts .. cant spell. oysters? in it.

:sick that's even worse then cornbread stuffing IMHO

I wish I had something to stick up its butt. Just dont seem right not to have. Roberts worker said her GM was making stuffing and she would bring us some and I got all excited til I found out she puts .. cant spell. oysters? in it.
Bird takes longer to cook when stuffed. It also pulls juice out of the bird and can make the meat dry. I always cook dressing separate... it tastes just as good to me, especially when you smother it in gravy!

Bird takes longer to cook when stuffed. It also pulls juice out of the bird and can make the meat dry. I always cook dressing separate... it tastes just as good to me, especially when you smother it in gravy!

LOL and I am just the opposite which is why I baste the bird. BUt always have to make a pan of dressing as well.

I was thinking half a can of beer. I dont like to put dressing up there either cause the bird does something to it. It disappears. I got back about half of what I shoved up there. Where does it go?

Back
Top Bottom