Granny's gone and done it again

Sometimes you have to decorate for your own enjoyment.
And I would if I could. I would at least bring the tree in. Its very pretty. Has berrys and cones in it. I bought it at Lowes a few yrs ago and only had it up twice. It was close to $200.00 but I bought it after Christmas. I guess thats why I ask you guys to see all of yours.

And I would if I could. I would at least bring the tree in. Its very pretty. Has berrys and cones in it. I bought it at Lowes a few yrs ago and only had it up twice. It was close to $200.00 but I bought it after Christmas. I guess thats why I ask you guys to see all of yours.
I need to dig around in the Xmas boxes and see what I can find to tack up. Want to get some wrapping paper and get started on some of hubby's gifts.

No, it's a Christmas gift.
When Tom was able to buy me something he wouldnt. He would use the excuse, He dont know what I like . How stupid was that ? It really took the joy out of it for me. I dont care what it is ya know? One year, ONCE he picked something out for me and I loved it. I still have it and as soon as I find the dang remote I will use it. I lost it last yr.

He taught Robert to be just as good a shopper as he is. I remember one year taking Robert through the store and showing him 5 different things that would make me a nice gift then giving him the money and leaving him w/ his dad. I still have that gift too. A huge stuffed dog that was sitting right next to the thing I had pointed at. LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom