Granny's gone and done it again

So true - the things that I hear when DH and his buddies are playing......OY!

maybe just a little......
hide.gif

their bad hu ? I dont talk like that when Im mad enough to kill. Matter fact, I dont talk at all. They claim I smile.
idunno.gif

Told the pain clinic I was diagnosing myself on computer. She got all bent out of shape. LOL She said, thats not a good thing to do. That could be dangerous . What did you find. I said I got (crap, I cant spell it. ) Like exema but starts with a p ? well, cant spell that one either. Think I will shut up.

Robert call and fired his pain dr. as nothing she tried helped with the nerve pain and still allowed him to function at ever 25% of his normal.

I always thought and was often told, they have a pill for everything.. They dont. Nerve damage is horrible. He could look into having the nerve cut. Its a last ditch effort. wont effect his walking but being a slow healer its not good to be cut anywhere. I assume he did the nurotin.

I always thought and was often told, they have a pill for everything.. They dont. Nerve damage is horrible. He could look into having the nerve cut. Its a last ditch effort. wont effect his walking but being a slow healer its not good to be cut anywhere. I assume he did the nurotin.
idunno.gif
I know he tried both oxy and hydro

Back
Top Bottom