Granny's gone and done it again

GirlChild got her car stuck in a snowbank here the other night. I had to run out and flag down a neighbor to try and pull it out as he went by to feed his cattle. Running is a bad plan on this leg. Running on wet, choppy, icy snow worse. I've regretted it ever since. But he got the car out.
Oh that’s too bad. Bet it didn’t help your foot.

I register the litter and then leave it up to the new parent's to actually register the pup and they can name it what ever they want. I just figure that a "temporary" name sounds/seems nicer the liver female #1 and so on. OR call them by the color of collars that some put on them.
Yeah. Sandy went off collar color. Goose was black collar boy until I told her my intention of goose lol. And she leaves the akc registration up to the purchaser as well - only adds the disclaimer that their akc name must be “sprague’s (whatever you want)”

Ps. I have a lapdog.
View attachment 2540782View attachment 2540787

Ok...let’s try posting pictures this way then....grrr.

Attachments

• F244596C-845D-4BE4-8B6C-99CCF0DB5873.jpeg
    F244596C-845D-4BE4-8B6C-99CCF0DB5873.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7CFEEA74-CB92-4BDC-B9A5-6DCD1BBEA287.jpeg
    7CFEEA74-CB92-4BDC-B9A5-6DCD1BBEA287.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 0
Tea is always good.
Sooo...wow. My bosses live in an alternate reality. So all the extended family (except boss lady’s mom) tested positive along with their daughter - but the bosses themselves tested neg. they sauntered in this morning (no mask for bossman) and told us all this “but it’s ok cause we shipped off the daughter to quarantine with the extended family” and how they’re going to have someone come to their house to test them again in a week “cause nothing is going to stop their Hawaii trip” and how yeah someone can come to the house it’s expensive but they’re getting it done for them, the daughters boyfriend, etc.

...sigh. Thank gosh the weather is decent enough to open doors.

and now I’m wondering is it migraine coming on or is it the vid? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom