Granny's gone and done it again

Anyone else clean like me? Start at one end, or one edge, and just push forward. Sweep and move, sweep and move, until the middle of the house is just a big pile of nonsense. Then I go through that, and I'm done!

Anyone else clean like me? Start at one end, or one edge, and just push forward. Sweep and move, sweep and move, until the middle of the house is just a big pile of nonsense. Then I go through that, and I'm done!
DD used to sit on her butt and move around in a circle. Still does I think.

Guy is going to town on that tree. Must have nerves of steel to be hanging by a rope and using a chain saw at the same time.
I watched a guy take down a Maple I'd planted 40 years earlier; cotton picker was 2'+ through the trunk & hanging out over the roof, which is the only reason I didn't take it down myself. That guy was swinging around up there like he'd been born in a tree.

I watched a guy take down a Maple I'd planted 40 years earlier; cotton picker was 2'+ through the trunk & hanging out over the roof, which is the only reason I didn't take it down myself. That guy was swinging around up there like he'd been born in a tree.

aww, I bet thats sucked to see it come down though. I planted over 600 trees here 10 yrs. ago and can still touch the tops of some of them. Peeps would be a fool to try and cut one of my trees . LOL

Quote: hahaha! One of the guys was drinking a can if something before they started! Hopefully not beer.

Quote: Yikes! And maple is a lot heavier than this dumb pine. Guy walked way out on a large horizontal limb and cut the end so it was still partially attached and then he hand cut to get it to drop away from the fence. He's roped in, but if he fell off that limb, looks like he would swing and slam into the trunk. I have to go watch. Fascinating. AND it's not my husband up there risking his neck!

Wishing, would you happen to remember anything I did to help the pain in my knee ? I need to get that stuff done.

CB just asked me, Do I still need to worry if I have to fart ?

Quote: Yeah, I hated to see it go, but if it had ever come down accidentally it probably would've taken that whole end of the house with it. Plus, the roots were cracking the foundation.
I planted our Christmas tree about the same time, and it's still going strong. It if gets much higher, I'm going have to put a red light on top so planes don't hit it.

Back
Top Bottom