Granny's gone and done it again

I used to raise birds. I had one pr. of conures. Red cheeked I believe. Its been a long while.
Cool! I have a pair of green cheeks. Hoping to produce some cinnamon and yellow sided chicks out of this pair :) . My current breeding pair is my first set of conure breeders in almost... oh God... 15 years? I've bred cockatiels before that and I hope to get into coturnix quail in the future.

Cool! I have a pair of green cheeks. Hoping to produce some cinnamon and yellow sided chicks out of this pair :) . My current breeding pair is my first set of conure breeders in almost... oh God... 15 years? I've bred cockatiels before that and I hope to get into coturnix quail in the future.
I did the cockatiels, love birds, parakeets and finches. Parakeets was my best seller.

Oh yes..had a cockatiel once.

You guys remember my fish that laid on its side for months. Came alive to eat? It finally died a couple of weeks ago. :(. Bought a new one. It died three days later! I bought another, it's doing well..so far! 🙏. It has cute little white fins. Can't tell in the photo that it has silver tips on the fins.
20211224_120356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom