Granny's gone and done it again

How are you feeling tonight Cynthia?
I had a bad morning, but better later in the day. Thank you. :) Just found out my son with Spina Bifida has Covid. He says he hasn't been too bad. He lost his smell but not his taste. Said that his smell is actually starting to come back. Little stink started getting sick last week .. didn't tell me..tummy first .. didn't think anything of it, then what seemed like a mild cold. He really knew something was up when his smell went. So tested. Glad he got the shots in the beginning.

1659789831154.png

Up TOO early. Head/neck hurts. The thunder woke me and Toms still in bed. Thats unusual for him. I have been up for an hr now. If Tom doesnt get up soon I think I will wake him. Hes normally out here by 4 am. Maybe the storm is letting him sleep.
Storms effect us ya know. Headaches... For years Scott would say to me when I would get a headache..storms coming. At first I told him...nah..then I started to notice. Austin gets effected too, no headache, but in different ways. When you look up migraines they explain how storms can cause symptoms. I was just going to say..get some caffeine in you, but I realized that you already do that. 😜

Back
Top Bottom