Granny's gone and done it again

Good Morning Smile GIF by Crest

Good morning everyone! Guess it has been a few days since I have been on this thread? How has everyone been?

I am overwhelmingly busy. Yesterday was a disaster! I went to show a client (luckily a good friend of mine) a house that was over a hour a way. My realtor Key app didn't work so I couldn't show her the house. To top it off, I locked my keys and purse in my car! There was no cell service. To make a long story short... after waiting over 2 hours my sister in law came up with the "car breaking in" tools and unlocked my car. Which took 5 mins. Our car insurance which we paid road side assistance for, decided if we went ahead with the service, we would have been charged $500! I did not get home last night until 11pm. My bed time is 8:30-9pm. I get up early (4:30-5am) so staying up that late I was cranky to say the least.

Do not remember if I mentioned it here. I decided to resign from my farmers market manager position. Too much drama, I get grossly underpaid for the amount of work that I do, takes too much of my time (I hardly see my hubby as it is AND it takes me a hour to get there.. one way), and it is seasonal. I loved that job but it became more of a hassle then it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom