Granny's gone and done it again

This may come as quite a shock, and I'm not sure how to break it to you gently, but 99.9% of us went through the same thing. Trust me; it isn't fatal. It's like a dose of Chicken Pox; the earlier in life you go through it, the easier it is later on.

1f631.png

This may come as quite a shock, and I'm not sure how to break it to you gently, but 99.9% of us went through the same thing. Trust me; it isn't fatal. It's like a dose of Chicken Pox; the earlier in life you go through it, the easier it is later on.
it sucks but sometimes to have the sweet you just eat the bitter.

Tom wants me to put this small bator away and wait for @ChickenLady2014 DH. Seems he feels he will know how to fix it and can do a better job then I can. That may be true, I dont know what he can and cant do but it pizzes me off to no end for him to say that. How did I end up married to a chauvinistic pig ? I guess because I dont have a dangly thing I shouldnt have a screw driver in my hands. How can he even say that when I have been the one that has done all home repairs ? I can build a coop but not screw a lightbulb ?
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom