Granny's gone and done it again

1665851215683.png

Did SIL look at the brakes?
I thought I posted about it but I guess not.
It will take a couple weeks for him to come back down to replace the back. He has to take a day off work to do that. He is working 6 days a week. He has to order my brakes too. He is only going to replace the pads although the rotors could use it he thinks I can get by with just pads

I got a piece of fencing off so i can move one of the heavy old rabbit cages out of the area where i plan to build the creep feeder for the baby goats. But i think i will need hubby to help because i am not getting far by myself. I did manage to dig up a wagon of chicken waste from the barnyard, under a different hutch.

I thought I posted about it but I guess not.
It will take a couple weeks for him to come back down to replace the back. He has to take a day off work to do that. He is working 6 days a week. He has to order my brakes too. He is only going to replace the pads although the rotors could use it he thinks I can get by with just pads
Different things can cause brakes to keep locking up. Rusted or broken mounting hardware. Clean up and a dab of heat resistant grease in the right place.

Different things can cause brakes to keep locking up. Rusted or broken mounting hardware. Clean up and a dab of heat resistant grease in the right place.
He said it looked like the pad was in there crooked. Grinding down 0ne side and not the other.

Back
Top Bottom