Granny's gone and done it again

Can you imagine what your mom would say about the things they show now?
I remember the first bra commercial I ever saw. I was scandalized! :eek: Cross Your Heart bra. The model was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with the bra worn on the outside! Oh my. 6 yr old me couldn't believe they would even talk about bras, let alone show one.
The stuff they show now is disgusting. One of the ones that make me sick is the period underwear.
I remember that commercial too!

Can you imagine what your mom would say about the things they show now?
I remember the first bra commercial I ever saw. I was scandalized! :eek: Cross Your Heart bra. The model was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with the bra worn on the outside! Oh my. 6 yr old me couldn't believe they would even talk about bras, let alone show one.
Yea, there's some body fragrance you apply after showering some lady is advertising called ume or zume or something. She says put a pea sized amount on your fingers and apply it to your butt crack, here, I'll show you. Then she says, not really. Pretty annoying to watch.

Yea, there's some body fragrance you apply after showering some lady is advertising called ume or zume or something. She says put a pea sized amount on your fingers and apply it to your butt crack, here, I'll show you. Then she says, not really. Pretty annoying to watch.
Lume is the name. Yup annoying.

Back
Top Bottom