Granny's gone and done it again

how about an old grain trailer

something like this. you would have to build the top out a bit with wood and cover it with a tarp.
View attachment 3648587
I'm thinking about similar but without a tractor to move it with that is to big for me. I may can build something using an old pickup box or even out of plywood. I have a local friend that is good with making things to fill a void. I need about 1200 lbs at a time so it doesn't go bad. One solution is to sell off all the layers and just dabble in the specialty birds. Then I could handle that.

Oh peeps here it is past my bedtime again. It was good to see Twist on tonight. Hope Blue makes it on soon.

Goodnight everyone. I have a killing going on here tomorrow. Got to deal with a bunch of hormonal roosters that are driving me an the pullets crazy.
gnight Larry. good talk today

I bet I could break her. We had to deal with brahma crosses that could make you hurt by looking at you.

this one will actively HUNT you down. OR will act like she's friendly and wants a treat or scratch UNTIL you stick you have thru the fence and the WAM I have a 2 inch gouge in a railroad tie post from her pulling that.

I wish I could come get her but that is not possible now. She could claim rights to the cows across the road. Big pasture full of cows there and more on the other side of a strip of woods between my chickens and more cows. Does she just hate to be told what to do as get in that chute now.... I have an acre of grass that is to slopped to use for anything but grazing. I had thought about putting 2 steers on it and once they have a decent frame put some corn through them. Family beef supply.

no she honestly HATES all people, just some more than others. Previous owner made her that way by beating her with a fish bat about the head and face. I was hoping she would settle down BUT evidently that's not going to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom