Granny's gone and done it again

Quote:
I trust her I requested a white and liver male the more white the better. And since both parents are liver there should be no black and whites in the mix.
fl.gif
Also part of the reason I mailed her $400.00 more then the required down payment. a sneaky way to move up the list.
big_smile.png

I trust her I requested a white and liver male the more white the better. And since both parents are liver there should be no black and whites in the mix.
fl.gif
Also part of the reason I mailed her $400.00 more then the required down payment. a sneaky way to move up the list.
big_smile.png

you dont have any liver right ? So Beth should give you tri colored ..

All my girls are black and white with one liver parent. And from now on all the males I purchase with be liver.

I prefer the black and whites and Robert prefers the liver and whites. AND since all males from now on will live at the farm , we are all happy.

Last edited:
Yuri is liver and white. and Beth has one parent of each. I don't think tri-colored. BUT when you mix a blank and a liver you do get a mix of pups. 2 livers gives you all livers , with the blacks it depends on what their parents were.
I hope you ger tri. I think I like them best.
Pup down here chewing my cord as I am using it

Back
Top Bottom