Granny's gone and done it again

Danna, they are doll babies !

Kiki, neither, its the pain clinic, walk in, get weighed, BP check ,say how ya doing and back home. They give new appt. as soon as you walk in the door and if I dont show Im fired. Dont matter the reason.

Granny quit cleaning that house..you are going to be so tired you won't enjoy company..sure hope it's not a kidney stone..very painful,my DD gets them alot..

I havent really started. Finished the porch after dark so we could sit out and have coffee and the wind was too cold. LOL

Sleepy babies

So cute! Congrats on your hatch!
Mornings, I have a mud room off the back porch but just washer and dryer in there. No way to wash feet. Pup has wore a path by the fence and now comes in all muddy. The other 2 dont. I want to shave his feet but he tried to kill the vacuum cleaner. I can imagine how electric clippers are gonna go. He is very knotted too.
Woke up in severe pain. I dont know what it is. Kidney stone maybe. I have took a pill and it is starting to ease but I am almost afraid to move. I have to drive to seymour today too. all day trip.
I hope everyone else is having a good start to their day.
hugs.gif
Sorry about the rough start.

mornin all

Mornin'
Sorry Granny...
Is this an appointment you can skip and stay in bed...
or is this a dr that will be able to check out where this nasty pain is coming from?
x2

Well, I pass a lot of stones. Last night my kidney was so painful on the RIGHT side and this am my very low LEFT is hurting so I dont think that is possible. Except for that I would say stone.

Back
Top Bottom