Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, Rough night. I must be getting old or sumpin. Up 4xs to pee or every 1&1/2 hr. Charlie horses in the bottom of my feet and did something to a finger. It woke me up. Still hurting. I needed to put something on my stomach> I felt sick. And thats my morning. lol How is everyone today?

I went to Dollar General . Its just down the road a piece. Maybe 8 miles round trip. I sure didnt want to but sometimes its the only way to settle Robert down. Got home Robert lets the dogs out and by the time I come in and put stuff away they are more than ready to come in. They get too excited and Bandit puts his mouth on me. I have tried from the get go to stop that and today he sunk a tooth in my hand. I dont think he meant to but he got corrected anyway.

1713041519427.png

I went to Dollar General . Its just down the road a piece. Maybe 8 miles round trip. I sure didnt want to but sometimes its the only way to settle Robert down. Got home Robert lets the dogs out and by the time I come in and put stuff away they are more than ready to come in. They get too excited and Bandit puts his mouth on me. I have tried from the get go to stop that and today he sunk a tooth in my hand. I dont think he meant to but he got corrected anyway.
It must be so hard for Robert not being able to drive.

I don't peel the yellow summer squash or zucchini unless the skin is hard from the squash being old. I just scrub it with a soft brush to get any sand or dirt off. I slice it fairly thin, saute it with bacon and onion in an iron skillet. It is a meal alone served with sliced tomato on the side.
I never peel them either. No sand here. A little dirt. I just rinse them off.

What I read on it I didnt like it
I'm very happy with the latest model of my CPAP. If all else is ok I normally can put it on, lay down, and if the meds are doing their job I may not move for 7 hours. And if meds are not working nothing else matters. I'm not going to sleep until the train gets to the end of the line.

Back
Top Bottom