Granny's gone and done it again

I got the job. So get this. I get into coos bay on the first and they want me to start on the second ;)

Pay is the same as I’m making now. Was not expecting that ;)
Yaaay! :woot:highfive: :ya:wee

Us too. Stopped using it. Didn't find a difference in things like we thought we would.
Our water softener has made a HUGE difference in the lifespan of our water-using appliances!

Day aint over yet! haha
Dude! *I* was itching like crazy last night, from head to toe, plus my sinuses were going crazy and I could not sleep. Felt like my skin was on fire, esp my scalp! Finally got up, took a Benadryl, got to sleep about an hour later. You're telling me this was your fault? Gee thanks, lol!

Hmm, interesting. Don't know how I would suspend this from the ceiling and also Sammy is probably too big for it. He is such a dope. Loves having his bib, head and shoulders brushed but is a major wigglebutt when we try to do his back half. Takes two of us. "What are you doing back there? No, no! You're supposed to brush my FRONT end! Stop, I say, I'm ticklish back there!" And also you can't groom anybody else without him physically pushing himself in the way of the comb or brush. "Me, me! Brush MEEE!"

shouldnt of told them you cant make it there til the 3rd or whatever.
Well I did tell them I would much rather start the Tuesday but it turns out they only do onboarding on specific days…so if I missed this I’d be out of luck for another two weeks or so. Not the end of the world but…

Gnight all, sleep well
Tired Good Night GIF

Back
Top Bottom