Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning granny land. I finally slept very good last night. About 20 minutes left to work on the tomato stakes and I can drive them in. Should say pound them in as I don't think the van could be used to get them where I need them. :) Ma made us up several dinner plates to use when she needs to be helping me instead of cooking for us. She has those two good hands for handing me things as I need them and we get done a lot sooner and out of the blazing sun. She has been doing most of the chicken chores while I work on garden stuff. I think in another week we will have sweet corn to pull and make some of our own style of Southwestern Skillet Corn. Got to go. Have a good day everyone.

Im glad you got a good sleep! Your DH sounds wonderful. I used to have that energy. I sure do miss it. Love skillet corn too. Any tomatoes set on yet?
Quite a few tomatoes set. Didn't plant any of the real early tomatoes. Either slicing or canning. Starting seed for the fall tomato crop on June 1st. That will be another 50+ plants. I've cooled off and had a glass of tea and am headed outside for another round. Ma is going out with me.

Back
Top Bottom