Granny's gone and done it again

I may have been a little naughty :oops:

IMG_2412.JPG

they are on their way to the PO as I type

Hi Luv. Sorry to hear Crackers is feeling poorly. I don't know much about ducks. I think the best way to get good advice is start your own thread in in the emergencies section. Click on the FORUMS tab at the top of the page, scroll down (about 5 titles to the EMERGENCIES section. Click on that and on the new page you will see a button at the top to start a new thread.
Read this for advice on making the best post so people can help.
Apr 17, 2007 #1

Also, how old is Crackers? Is she laying? Is she eating and drinking at all? What's her normal diet?

Hope you get her sorted out soon. It's so worrying when they can't talk to us.
Thank u, she started eating better this morning. Shes less lethargic and more alert. Her usual diet is a strange one (she has to b the pickiest duck). She eats the brown kibble out of Dog Chow, which have to b freshly picked every meal or she just walks away and waits about a half hour. I never could get her to eat much of the pellets. I found out she liked the dog Chow cause she grew up wit our dog ( who unfortunately passed which is another thing I wonder about with her behavior) and when we fed them together would leave her bowl and eat just the brown kibble from his bowl. I wanted to inquire about vitamins I should start adding to her diet also because she's 3 yrs old and I fear shes not getting enough, so if anyone has some advice about that it would be great. Thanks again for the other advice.

Thank u, she started eating better this morning. Shes less lethargic and more alert. Her usual diet is a strange one (she has to b the pickiest duck). She eats the brown kibble out of Dog Chow, which have to b freshly picked every meal or she just walks away and waits about a half hour. I never could get her to eat much of the pellets. I found out she liked the dog Chow cause she grew up wit our dog ( who unfortunately passed which is another thing I wonder about with her behavior) and when we fed them together would leave her bowl and eat just the brown kibble from his bowl. I wanted to inquire about vitamins I should start adding to her diet also because she's 3 yrs old and I fear shes not getting enough, so if anyone has some advice about that it would be great. Thanks again for the other advice.

Wish I could help but just starting with ducks. Camping I believe is the only one here with ducks.

Back
Top Bottom