Granny's gone and done it again

Can.. can you tell I am a little upset?

Thanks!

just a little
gig.gif

Argh!  What a bummer.  Have you tried private/small business positions?  My sis does pretty well at a small business...  started out as a receptionist/office manager and now does so much around there they literally couldn't get along without her.

Problem with that is you get hooped if ever you did need to get away from work a bit.

I went from biglaw legal assistant to small company admin...began as payroll...snowballed into so much more.

Quote: There's like gajillion threads on BYC, you know. Face it, you love it here!
big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
Oh granny, be nice now!

it's those silent but deadly ones you have to watch out for.
We called them SBDs!
gig.gif
Where did that phrase come from anyway? Silent but deadly!!!

If my shoulder still hurts tomorrow night I'll say something
Can you take some advil or tylenol or something? If it hurts, it's probably swollen, at least internally, and it can't heal well if it's swollen. An ice pack will help reduce swelling too. Shoulders are a very complex part of the body. Lots of ligaments and tendons and muscles all going every which way, with nerves running all through. Easy to damage, and needs time to heal. Talk to your mom.

Quote:
How is your art going ?
Me neither
Its going great! Currently working on a piece for a benefit raffle. But here is my most recent:
Hi Melon!
hugs.gif
That is cute as a button! Love it!

Quote: Yes! My sis has made herself indispensable... rarely takes time off and works long hours too. She's getting a raise, though!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom