Granny's gone and done it again

As wishing suggested, starting a thread in the emergencies section, or on a duck thread, might help more since none of us is very experienced. I'm not sure what "flushing" means but if she's only had dog kibble then I'm sure she has gaps in her nutrition. She will need something formulated for ducks. Has she laid? Or is she laying? Problems in the reproductive tract can also occur.

I don't know what you mean when you said she was "paranoid."
She does lay and is starting to fluff back up from moulting. She hasn't had any problems with laying, I felt her belly and it don't seem sore. The flushing solution I saw was a mix of molasses or apple cider vinegar and water.
My phone died but I'm going to look around on the emergency section to see if I can figure a little more out. Thankfully shes almost back to normal, but still.
I thought this was a duck thread, lol. I'll get used to the internet sooner or later. Usually not on unless reading or emergencies.
Thanks for the tips!☺️

Morning wishing and papa. I wondered if maybe crackers is broody. :oops:
Morning camping! I went to go drop off #2 at school and ended up running errands. Just got home and have to go pick him up in an hour. Of course we rushed off and I forgot to log off the computer.

I may have been a little naughty :oops:

View attachment 1134602

they are on their way to the PO as I type
They are adorable. Supposed to be very good eating. You will have to let us know.

Shes getting better on her own. She turned 3 yrs old in March ( I remember when she fit in my hand with her little fuzzy yellow tuft) and has never had any real issues. I was wondering if I should still try the flushing and maybe star adding some vitamins to her water if someone might be able to give me some advice on that. This is where I've been coming for advice since I've had her.
Thanks
You're welcome. I hope she is eating more than dog kibble. They like greens things, but I imagine you already give her that. Does she have a deep water dish to immerse her nostrils? That's one of the few things I know about ducks, they need to get their whole bill under the water to stay healthy.

Is it cheating if you nap on your BD ?
Not for someone who got up early to work serving others!
Happy birthday, Papa! :hugs Hope you get a nice back rub.
Head rub?
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom