Granny's gone and done it again

evidently we lost another tree in the wind today at the farm, HE wanted to haul it out with the bobcat I said "NO" ground needs to dry out and to get a chain saw working there are at least 4 out there. I want it cut into manageable pieces before hauling it out. Evidently its also laying across the electric fence good thing no yaks are in that area at the moment.

Wow. Never heard of that. I have gamekeepers thumb.
Gamekeeper's thumb is a condition that occurs when the inner ligament at the base of the thumb (the ulnar collateral ligament) is injured due to overuse or trauma.
My Austin had to have surgery on his thumb when he was very young. It would get stuck bent and not open. The surgery worked really well.

and do you get back up and over the edge using the "body" of the deceased??
Well I remember once I was standing over a 6 ft man laying in my floor and wondering how he got there. Mom said when I punched him he went head over heals over the length of my coffee tanle.

"Granny Hatchet" is what Granny's mom called eastern fence lizards. Been years since I researced... only found a couple of obscure references for the name, but it was linked to Kentucky hill country, if I'm remembering right.
I wondered about her name here. She's not a Granny.

Back
Top Bottom