Granny's gone and done it again

1710811858981.png

Well I'm bummed. M 2020 Santa Fe, with only 4,476 miles on it..wouldn't start for me today after driving to get a haircut, then over to Walmart, then to a daughter's house. I was going to leave my daughters house with Jane since she wasn't feeling well. My Mindi takes care of Austin and Bronwyn's little ones. Car wouldn't start. Went to get my husband's fob. It's been sitting for about three years, no use during then. It didn't work either. Take Jane home. Mindi takes me to get new batteries. Still wouldn't start. Call the Hyundai place. They give me a number. Triple A comes pretty quick. I watch my almost new car take off into the sunset piggy back a trailer. 😭 A guy called from the Hyundai place asking what happened. Told him. They've been great to keep in touch. I told him the milage and I know I had to sound pretty..sad. Not mad. He says now wait, it just might be something dumb. He said that. I guess he meant..easy. Oh boy. My car should still be under warranty. But..it is 3 and a half years down the road regardless of miles. I'm thankful it happened at my daughter's home. I wouldn't have liked being stuck in Walmart's parking lot. Austin did show up early..was going to pick up Jane after work. He's sick. Got it from Ashton. I'm hoping I do t get sick now. Surgery set for next Monday. If I get sick, guess I'll have to put the date later. Goodness.
Goodness, Cynthia, when it rains it pours! Hope it's something simple on your car. Don't get sick! What surgery is this, your knee? How is your hand coming along?

Back
Top Bottom