Granny's gone and done it again

:frow
Support Hello GIF

We finally got 55 tomato plants in the ground today. 5 different varieties to see which do the best here in this soil and climate. I will be shutting down soon. I feed every cell in my body complaining now. Will take some pictures soon. We have so much to get done before Sunday. 90% chance of rain moving in and need seed in the ground before it gets here. It's prime time to get them in now and in another 10 days it starts getting on the late side for some things. The sooner it is planted the sooner we get to start eating things that we can't justify buying. As in a bag of zipper cream peas selling for $50 for a 5lb bag. Ma's going to PT tomorrow for the last time this round. I may be starting soon. New requirement for a spinal epidural is PT before now before ins will pay. If I can get the squash planted tomorrow we will be eating it by June 1. Summer squash not hard squash. Ma just said she's taking her meds and going to bed as soon as they work. I think I will too.

Goodnight everyone.

Ugg. so much for needing a snack tonight. lol I made myself a chicken salad sandwich (with grapes) and I was enjoying it til Robert slapped a taco down on my plate. He found lettuce on it. Umm, ok I got this. Then here comes another. Same problem. Lets just say I am stuffed tighter then a turkey on thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom