Granny's gone and done it again

SIL got good news I guess. ER dr was wrong. The mass he has is not cancer but a large hematoma. It will take a few months for it to reabsorb or they will need to go in there and drain it. In the meantime it is very painful for him.
I'm sure it is, poor guy.

My Nancy took me to eat today. I was in so much pain before we got home. My feet had/has purple bloches on them and are half numb half needles. I assume from them hanging down too long. I wonder if the blockages are getting worse.
Something to ask your dr. Blockages where, in your legs? Should you be walking more to improve circulation?

How was everyones day?
A good day. Kind of a lazy day. I have a hen laying "rubber" eggs, been going on over a week now. About the time I started finding them, I also noticed s hen with a dirty bum. Think I told y'all about her. Still getting rubber or completely shell-less eggs almost every day. Have been giving her calcium tablets but I don't think it's going to help. She's about 4 years old. Should I put her down? Is this EYP? Or some other reproductive issue? Could it be cancer? She's still acting normal, but then, they do, don't they?

I'm sure it is, poor guy.

Something to ask your dr. Blockages where, in your legs? Should you be walking more to improve circulation?

A good day. Kind of a lazy day. I have a hen laying "rubber" eggs, been going on over a week now. About the time I started finding them, I also noticed s hen with a dirty bum. Think I told y'all about her. Still getting rubber or completely shell-less eggs almost every day. Have been giving her calcium tablets but I don't think it's going to help. She's about 4 years old. Should I put her down? Is this EYP? Or some other reproductive issue? Could it be cancer? She's still acting normal, but then, they do, don't they?
In my legs yes.
I wish I could help you with your hen but thats something I dont know much about. Your not giving them vinegar are you?

Back
Top Bottom