Granny's gone and done it again

business partner or other? Im nosy. lol
What do you mean? Business partner in the Mocktail business. They've been building it up for a year now. He does have a main job with a company called KKP. A printing Co. Making pretty good money there going around selling for the business. Travels out of state to their other places. Busy boy. Austin is married to Bronwyn..if that's what you're wondering..other..😂

What do you mean? Business partner in the Mocktail business. They've been building it up for a year now. He does have a main job with a company called KKP. A printing Co. Making pretty good money there going around selling for the business. Travels out of state to their other places. Busy boy. Austin is married to Bronwyn..if that's what you're wondering..other..😂
I didnt know that was Austin. sorry

Here's a photo of Austin, his partner and .y grandson. And a photo of my Grandson in front of an announcement of his composing a music they played over the speakers. Wish I could play that! This game is the largest played in ..the world. Example..Austin was talking to a guy that flew out from New Zealand to play. View attachment 3822463View attachment 3822464
Video game. ? That is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom