Granny's gone and done it again

Oh! I had that done, twice. Once with that dumb stuff that I can't remember the name of. He told me I wouldn't remember anything. I sure as heck did! It was awful. Then years later I'm being told i need it again. I told this dr. what had been through. He says, no, you'll be put to sleep! Whew. Much Much easier!!
this guy said they will spray my throat thats it.

He went to surgeon and they checked his sugar. It was 250ish fasting and they refused treatment. I called regular dentist and told them he had chipped yet another tooth and they refused him over the phone because of his sugar report from surgeon
Oh that’s right. What can you do? I don’t think you can control him

Im chicken I guess
Granny will you still be chicken when you can't get your drivers license renewed because you can't see well enough even with glasses to drive? If you have to drive at night and do have a serious accident is it worth the that risk.......... I'd be chicken not to get it. I've had it and wow what a difference it made. Zero pain and so simple. Most in my family have been through it. Just some food for thought. Food for though for evening snacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Vienna sausage with saltines.

Granny will you still be chicken when you can't get your drivers license renewed because you can't see well enough even with glasses to drive? If you have to drive at night and do have a serious accident is it worth the that risk.......... I'd be chicken not to get it. I've had it and wow what a difference it made. Zero pain and so simple. Most in my family have been through it. Just some food for thought. Food for though for evening snacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Vienna sausage with saltines.
I cant help it. I already shouldnt be driving. I veer into the other lane sometimes. Robert yells at me making it worse.

Back
Top Bottom