Granny's gone and done it again

Im sorry to hear that.
Thanks! I had some symptoms yesterday I haven’t had in a long time. I think it’s from too much caffeine as I read that can cause it. So I’m trying to cut back. I’ve been wanting to for a while since it already makes my anxiety worse but then I haven’t yet and actually increased it slightly :oops: I definitely will be now though

Not great. I feel horrible physically plus my mental health has been in the tubes lately.
Wish I could help. I too am in pain today but must keep going and get more planting done. I am going to plant more sweet corn next. Take care and keep walking Brewster.... Find a happy place. Have you taken Brewster to the Marsh lately?

Wish I could help. I too am in pain today but must keep going and get more planting done. I am going to plant more sweet corn next. Take care and keep walking Brewster.... Find a happy place. Have you taken Brewster to the Marsh lately?
Thanks!!! And I haven’t done that lately but that’s a good idea!!! I might try a regular walk soon though.

Thanks! I had some symptoms yesterday I haven’t had in a long time. I think it’s from too much caffeine as I read that can cause it. So I’m trying to cut back. I’ve been wanting to for a while since it already makes my anxiety worse but then I haven’t yet and actually increased it slightly :oops: I definitely will be now though
I go with coffee in my hand all day. Too much for sure.

I go with coffee in my hand all day. Too much for sure.
I drink those caffeine stick things, Liquid IV, but I’ve been drinking 4 a day and they’re 100 mg caffeine each. Which it says each one is equivalent to 1-2 cups of coffee. So that’s a LOT. At least for me. Plus they’re expensive. So I might just go back to diet soda or regular tea or something lol but for now I’m going down to 2 a day from 4 a day.

Back
Top Bottom