Granny's gone and done it again

It will sedate her
I know. I was actually giving her melatonin at night to relax her for the night. Now I won't. It can either make her lethargic..or anxious. I'm hoping for sleepy. It's fir morning and night. I'll give half tonight. Hope she handles it well..no diarrhea or angry.

Huge hugs cyn. I hope this one helps.

Have another interview tomorrow, teams this time, not zoom lol. Payroll and accounts payable for a hospital in the town, so…same as I do now except hospital vs construction. I’m hopeful.

I’m all bamboozled this week. I’ve had boss’ daughter doing every step of payroll, I’m keeping my hands off and working on some employee file maintenance that has been sadly neglected. I don’t know what day it is anymore.

I know. I was actually giving her melatonin at night to relax her for the night. Now I won't. It can either make her lethargic..or anxious. I'm hoping for sleepy. It's fir morning and night. I'll give half tonight. Hope she handles it well..no diarrhea or angry.
How are you feeling now? Any more chest pain?

It rained 40 big drops while I was digging taters and made us head for the house. Didn't chance going back for more or the ones left on the ground. I'll get them picked up before the sun gets very high in the morning.
Didnt the potatoes come in fast? Seems like to me anyway

Huge hugs cyn. I hope this one helps.

Have another interview tomorrow, teams this time, not zoom lol. Payroll and accounts payable for a hospital in the town, so…same as I do now except hospital vs construction. I’m hopeful.

I’m all bamboozled this week. I’ve had boss’ daughter doing every step of payroll, I’m keeping my hands off and working on some employee file maintenance that has been sadly neglected. I don’t know what day it is anymore.
Bout time you showed up! LOL Good luck with the job. I hope you land it.

Didnt the potatoes come in fast? Seems like to me anyway
We plant early February. They could have used another week or two but with fire ants after them they have to come out. Hope to finish them tomorrow. Ma wants to try out her 4 QT electric canner with some. I really wanted them to stay another week when it looks like we will be picking green beans. New potatoes, green beans, and a ham hock. Oh my.

Back
Top Bottom