Granny's gone and done it again

I have some Cream Legbar chicks several weeks old. Honey is going to have to pick her new mate from them. I tried to see if she would take a pipped egg back a little while ago and she attacked it because she could here the chick cheeping inside it. Putting her outside in a coop with a cellmate and see if they can get along. Both hens and will get picked on anywhere else.

I have some Cream Legbar chicks several weeks old. Honey is going to have to pick her new mate from them. I tried to see if she would take a pipped egg back a little while ago and she attacked it because she could here the chick cheeping inside it. Putting her outside in a coop with a cellmate and see if they can get along. Both hens and will get picked on anywhere else.
Im sorry she didnt take care of them. Im sure thats a disappointment for you.

Im sorry she didnt take care of them. Im sure thats a disappointment for you.
Yes I was so pumped about getting to take photos of her and her kids playing in the grass. There will be others. Thought a Dark Cornish girl would go broody but not yet. There are some Silkie girls growing out too. The Cream Legbars I have now I think are half silkie. Sooner or later I'll get a really good broody if I have to buy Cochin and Brahma bantams.

sometimes theres little pieces of tomato skins or spices like parsley.
I make sauce with a can of tomato sauce add Powdered garlic, powdered onion, powdered oregano, and pepper. I don't put salt because the tomato sauce has salt in it. There are no "bits" and you can make it the way you like it. You could also put the store bought sauce in the blender to make it smooth.

I make sauce with a can of tomato sauce add Powdered garlic, powdered onion, powdered oregano, and pepper. I don't put salt because the tomato sauce has salt in it. There are no "bits" and you can make it the way you like it. You could also put the store bought sauce in the blender to make it smooth.
Thank you Iris That sounds perfect!

My go to for spaghetti was ground beef, can of tomato sauce can of tomato paste, garlic (or garlic powder), and then basil, oregano and rosemary. Very boring but worked.

Yes I was so pumped about getting to take photos of her and her kids playing in the grass. There will be others. Thought a Dark Cornish girl would go broody but not yet. There are some Silkie girls growing out too. The Cream Legbars I have now I think are half silkie. Sooner or later I'll get a really good broody if I have to buy Cochin and Brahma bantams.
Silkies! Best ever to go broody.

Back
Top Bottom