Granny's gone and done it again

I was bitten from a dog when I was very young. It didnt even break the skin that we could tell but I ended up in childrens hospital with a huge lump in my neck which they cut me open and left it like that to heal on my own.
Here we go again! I was bitten by a dog when I was young. 10 years old. A Boxer dog followed me everywhere. It was like he was more mine than the neighbors. Back in the 60's. Long story short. Dog got hit by a big city truck at our bus stop. I ran over to him, of course. He was hit bad. I pet his back. He crunched my leg. Right leg. Glad it was my leg and not face, I was right there. I stood up and shook my leg trying to get him off. A city guy that was driving a pick up truck behind the big truck that ran over him..ran over and pried his mouth off of me. My leg didn't look pretty. He put me in his truck, turned on his ylow light on top of the truck and got me to the hospital. Someone went to get my...8 month pregnant mother. She said the look on the guys face was something. He didn't want to to scare her by telling her that her daughter was just taken to the hospital. She got there in time for the dr. to start numbing me. I remember looking down at my leg in the truck. My leg was laid open in a few different areas. Yellow. I remember a lot of yellow. It was fat. I had two open areas it the back, one in the front. Doc said it was a good thing I shook my leg, he was close a big blood vessel. A lot of stitches. Yeah, I have some pretty good scars. Drs. back then weren't trying to make things pretty. I loved that dog. He was just in so much pain. Someone came out and put him down, in front of the kids. :(

Here we go again! I was bitten by a dog when I was young. 10 years old. A Boxer dog followed me everywhere. It was like he was more mine than the neighbors. Back in the 60's. Long story short. Dog got hit by a big city truck at our bus stop. I ran over to him, of course. He was hit bad. I pet his back. He crunched my leg. Right leg. Glad it was my leg and not face, I was right there. I stood up and shook my leg trying to get him off. A city guy that was driving a pick up truck behind the big truck that ran over him..ran over and pried his mouth off of me. My leg didn't look pretty. He put me in his truck, turned on his ylow light on top of the truck and got me to the hospital. Someone went to get my...8 month pregnant mother. She said the look on the guys face was something. He didn't want to to scare her by telling her that her daughter was just taken to the hospital. She got there in time for the dr. to start numbing me. I remember looking down at my leg in the truck. My leg was laid open in a few different areas. Yellow. I remember a lot of yellow. It was fat. I had two open areas it the back, one in the front. Doc said it was a good thing I shook my leg, he was close a big blood vessel. A lot of stitches. Yeah, I have some pretty good scars. Drs. back then weren't trying to make things pretty. I loved that dog. He was just in so much pain. Someone came out and put him down, in front of the kids. :(
aww, Im sorry Cynthia. Mine was a GS. they didnt put him down but they had to keep him locked up for 10 days and then he got out and attacked a girl and they put him down that time. You got it way worse then I did.

The loud cheeping was from another chick that just hatched. Another little pullet. So far there have been 2 males and 5 females counting the first one that she killed. Right now I've got 2 little roos that I want to make it to adult age really bad. Of course the little pullets too. I have one other little roo that is a couple of weeks older too that I had hatched in the last incubator that I set.

I don't believe that. I believe it can be fixed. They insert the stent from within the artery. Mine was fixed the day they found it. They fixed it before they were done with the exam.
I already have 3 or 4 stents. I have had a LOT of MIs including the widow maker. That one took all my energy away. I havent felt the same since then

The loud cheeping was from another chick that just hatched. Another little pullet. So far there have been 2 males and 5 females counting the first one that she killed. Right now I've got 2 little roos that I want to make it to adult age really bad. Of course the little pullets too. I have one other little roo that is a couple of weeks older too that I had hatched in the last incubator that I set.
Does any of them look like Honey?

Back
Top Bottom