Granny's gone and done it again

Does any of them look like Honey?
All of the girls to at this age. A buffish color. I think she is what is called a Wheaten color. I need go get a good photo of her. I've only got one of her eating from my hand and it is not a good one. DIL took it and she only snaps one thinking it will be good. I take a dozen or more to pick out the best one.

This is what Honey looks like. Could be her twin sister.
1716001125062.png

Then maybe they can't get to the blockage because of a stent that they can't work through.
I think sometimes they just dont want to because I smoke. Thats why this last guy didnt fix my legs. He was pizzed at me, He said I Have to stop smoking or the blockages will be back in a year. I said Im craving one right now and he walked away not saying another word then when I woke up he had a nurse tell me he couldnt fix any of them

I think sometimes they just dont want to because I smoke. Thats why this last guy didnt fix my legs. He was pizzed at me, He said I Have to stop smoking or the blockages will be back in a year. I said Im craving one right now and he walked away not saying another word then when I woke up he had a nurse tell me he couldnt fix any of them
Granny it is sad but true what he said about the blockages returning. Nicotine shrinks the artery diameter making them much more prone to blockages. That's just the nature of the nicotine beast. Another one of the after being addictive.

Back
Top Bottom