grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean anything mean/bad/ugly or what ever about my question.

I am just having a hard time with them not making an appt or taking him to a dr especially since his previous problems is all.
I was more like banging my head with you....make sense?
Ill make an appointment for him...seriously if I had his info I'd find a dr that would accept him asap.

i suck at explaining things.

Im sorry, I am having an even harder time trying to deal with them.

I am so upset with them right now It wouldnt take much for me to beat both of them.
hit.gif
Thank you for the prayers.
I have his shoes, supplys, undies, I am still looking for a bed, hair cut and money for his computer. They made the kids take a school computer and take it home where baby broke Konners and they are expected to pay $67.00 to fix it. They didnt . They are taking her to court for the money and I dont care about that but I do want him to have his computer back. They could of took out insurance

I am so upset with them right now It wouldnt take much for me to beat both of them. :hit    Thank you for the prayers.
I have his shoes, supplys, undies, I am still looking for a bed, hair cut and money for his computer. They made the kids take a school computer and take it home where baby broke Konners and they are expected to pay $67.00 to fix it. They didnt .   They are taking her to court for the money and I dont care about that but I do want him to have his computer back.  They could of took out insurance

Do you have a hair school? Ours does wash/cut/style for $5. I go there for myself.

This past Saturday all of the Malls in my area....which is 3 that are zone to our school district....were giving free haircuts to kids and giving free backpacks and school supplies out....not questions asked...but I do live in a huge city.

I am so upset with them right now It wouldnt take much for me to beat both of them.
hit.gif
Thank you for the prayers.
I have his shoes, supplys, undies, I am still looking for a bed, hair cut and money for his computer. They made the kids take a school computer and take it home where baby broke Konners and they are expected to pay $67.00 to fix it. They didnt . They are taking her to court for the money and I dont care about that but I do want him to have his computer back. They could of took out insurance

Can't get blood out of a turnip. Why are they sending the computers home, anyway? Not a good policy. You need to start attending school board meetings. Put the fear of granny in them.
big_smile.png
Not sure how laws vary from state to state, but some recent rules in our local district have come up where public schools cannot charge for things they require the students to have, like gym clothes and locker locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom