grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: The one you made? Why is Tom enabling you? Feeling guilty for being a butthead?

Im showing some teeth in the last picture. Guess I need a better reason to smile.
Like a Cheshire cat... can only see the smile, no body. Invisible granny.
big_smile.png

Good evening all. Got back about 5 or 5:30 and had company sitting and visiting with Robert. They finally left a little after 8. Well 5 hours and over 2 five gallon buckets of hair/burrs and such, the girls are clean. Actually look like I under paid for them now. Got the Dna sample off of Maiah and did pours and then sprayed iodine on all the nasty spots from bugs and burr rubs. We did have to hobble aka rope a hind foot and stretch it back to stop some of the kicking when working on bellies. Maiah's head is small enough that the head gate will NOT keep her trapped but a cotton rope around her horns and feed thru the head gate and ties off worked quite well.
They look so lovely and fluffy now! I imagine they feel better too. How long do you think before you put them all together? Or did you?

Last edited:
Quote: The one you made? Why is Tom enabling you? Feeling guilty for being a butthead?

Im showing some teeth in the last picture. Guess I need a better reason to smile.
big_smile.png

Good evening all. Got back about 5 or 5:30 and had company sitting and visiting with Robert. They finally left a little after 8. Well 5 hours and over 2 five gallon buckets of hair/burrs and such, the girls are clean. Actually look like I under paid for them now. Got the Dna sample off of Maiah and did pours and then sprayed iodine on all the nasty spots from bugs and burr rubs. We did have to hobble aka rope a hind foot and stretch it back to stop some of the kicking when working on bellies. Maiah's head is small enough that the head gate will NOT keep her trapped but a cotton rope around her horns and feed thru the head gate and ties off worked quite well.
They look so lovely and fluffy now! I imagine they feel better too. How long do you think before you put them all together?

They are all together now. and then in less then 2 weeks all the calves get pulled out

The one you made? Why is Tom enabling you? Feeling guilty for being a butthead?

big_smile.png

They look so lovely and fluffy now! I imagine they feel better too. How long do you think before you put them all together? Or did you?

Nope, he is still being fish poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom