grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSY AND BUTTERCUP

Ok. Already worried. Below the vent there's a black spot on the white chick. Is this poop or umbilical cord? Sorry for being so stupid but we've not had any this young.

back / caught up,/ nice looking chick the first couple looked like they were giving the camera the "stink eye" LOL

It is MELTING in the LOD 88 degrees and that with a fan sucking in cool air.

it felt like little butterflies tickling my hand your chicks are great !  not to shabby on the coop either.
When you're broke you have to do the best you can. We used alot of stuff laying around. Gotta find some more stuff to build my swingset coop now. I'd love to have the money to buy all the good stuff I needed. But that's not the case. Chickens seem to like it lol.

I have been feeding them corn all year. with flock raiser .
I remember when Tom refused to eat one of my eggs. he would buy store bought then think I mixed them up. then he would eat the white ones. he finally got to eating the brown ones after he figured out he had been eating them . went out to eat and he said the eggs were nasty there.

they don't taste as good and when you crack them open they do look nasty..

probably the cord drying up. let it be. I am stealing from peter to pay paul all the time when I build something. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom