grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what they are 42 ? I couldnt remember 41-42. see, its big !!!! LOL wheres the seramas spot ? I have the door as well, egg trays fit there. It has some really great insulation..

thanx!! and if you can believe it I'm not a 6 yr. old lol. I kinda thought the names may change as the personality's came out but then I made a sign for the coop with their names on it sooooo they are officially breakfast foods. My older 2, Hennifer and Poultrygeist were rescues so they were actually named for their personality.
Welcome! Fun names. Would Hennifer's nickname be Hay-Lo?
big_smile.png

well, whatever it was , thats a good thing about memory lose. hahahaa
Pretty sure if I was mad you wouldnt need to ask me.
Whats your boys name ? William ? I wanna see a pic of him please ????

wishing, we aint been talking much. I miss you.
I'm trying granny!!
hugs.gif
20 pages to go, but by the time I get there, it will be so late for you!

About the Mareks, google Mareks symptoms (images) and you can see the distinctive look of the paralysis form. If they can eat, they usually survive, but if he brought in the disease, they are all at risk. Could still be an injury, so look and see if he looks like he has the paralysis or NOT.

Red i'm so sorry about your chick,you should get busy and build a bator.then you can help me if i ever do..

Sally do you think they will stay like that,this was her first one to lay.
then it will get a tad lighter as she lays is my guess, but either way its gonna be lovely !

Is that what they are 42 ? I couldnt remember 41-42. see, its big !!!! LOL wheres the seramas spot ? I have the door as well, egg trays fit there. It has some really great insulation..

I only stick the bigger serama eggs in the middle where that pole is holding the egg holder... the serama allways incubate in a reg cooler so I can keep humidity up cause you cant incubate them with the bigger eggs or your gonna have issues all around.

Well, I believe you, just disappointed I cant see it. wonder if it was on a white background ?

Wishing, I will be here but how did you get so far behind ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom