grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your blood pressure for the headaches.

Linda, Micro, bake or boil the potatoes. They will have more flavor from the meat if you cut them in thick slices.

Dumb question but are the lumps tangled hairballs underneath? They can clean and comb the top hair with their tongue and you have to look underneath.

Then tell him he don't pay near enuff to make them decisions and tell him I said so,

The living room is the only room with cable... The other rooms have streaming devices.

I might just get a roll of the eyes... It will be alright. Dinner is soon.

SOK I hope to be there the latest middle of February,my pappy in law just sold his place in Oly, won't be no problem to come have a come to Jesus meeting with some of your outlaws.

Last edited:
Jane, No not the norweigan forest cat. my old boy and its not tangles . its moveable lumps under the skin. under the jaw, on the tail..
Papa, border line sleep apnea with a (cheat) window open blowing on me all night . felt nice to have that extra push.
Checked my blood pressure at CVS the other day and I dont trust the machines like that but high enough to get it checked out. I will call the dr. and get checked.
Did I miss something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom