grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to everyone!

I am not even going to try to go back and catch up with everyone, you all move too fast for this gal so I hope you all don't mind if I just jump in here and try to keep up???

Up here in frozen tozen land the windchill is currently at -22 F, the wind is picking up and the temp is close to zero and still dropping and we are hours away from dark so I have to scoot off for the moment and go check on my chookies, crank up the heater (yes when the windchill threatens to hit -35 F I turn on the very safe oil-based radiant heater in the coop) so I can come back in and hybernate the rest of the day/night.

Be back soon, now don't get too chatty while I'm gone unless someone takes notes for me!!!

Ok, you win the Frozen Award!
smiley-gen125.gif
We were whining some last night because it dipped into the upper 40s!
lau.gif

Think warm thoughts, chicki!!
smiley-happy069.gif

Camping, your coop is looking so nice, how eggciting for all of you
1f60a.png
A huge X2!!!
love.gif
I want one just like it! Can I borrow your crew???
wink.png

Hi Chick, glad to hear that your doing great. I'm the same, love helping others with their chore. ALWAYS easier than doing my own
gig.gif
For sure!!! (thank you BTW)

@Sally Sunshine One of the Sermam eggs pipped this morning!
fl.gif
Ooooh, pips! we expect pics when they pop
cool.png

maybe we could do our own caption contest, one week , dont have to be chickens and prize is being called queen / king for the whole day ? 
great idea

well cuz your socks don't match and their are on the wrong side of you sweat pants. 
I thought the socks were on the wrong feet. That's all that's wrong that I can see.

This is how I roll when it is cold!!! Lol

Hahaha. Gotta be your husbands shirt.

congrats on the pip wish  :celebrate

X2

There's my big boy! See how he stands on his tiptoes?
oh I gotta have one of these too. Standing proud with his chest out. He's so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom