grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about straw bale gardening? Robert can help you. Exercise would be good for him!! http://strawbalegardens.com/

thumb_IMAG0110.jpg

pop.gif

Boys keep bending my spoooooons!!!

great Idea !!! I was supposed to try that this yr. The dirt will cost a fortune though. Hate bendy spoons !

Sounds like we got it all planned out for you Papa, You have to cook her favorite meal or the same meal you had on your wedding day.. Hire a teenager from the church to watch the kids... set the table romanitic with her favorite music... and buy her the charm bracelet with a few charms.

Sounds like we got it all planned out for you Papa, You have to cook her favorite meal or the same meal you had on your wedding day.. Hire a teenager from the church to watch the kids... set the table romanitic with her favorite music... and buy her the charm bracelet with a few charms.  

I'm gonna work on it for sure

I feel like going and smacking Tom now. LOL

Make your own soil. Dirt (you got plenty) plus chicken poo (lots of that) equals soil. Give Robert a shovel and put him to work making you a compost pile! Make him earn that game time!

Spoons weren't bendy until the boys got hold of them.

GS paid his way. LOL Papa, is saying no dirt ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom