grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcomes. Im pretty sure I cant keep up the pace you all have here. Crazy, crazy.

No birds yet for a month other than my macaw. We have 8 buff orpingtons coming and 4 indian runner ducks for the grandkids to torment. Also have a 3 1/2 year old boxer and a pile of koi in the pond. Snowing and -5 here right now and these pics on here of plants growing has me thinking of spring.

I thought I was doing good getting to 500 pages. Grannys humor kept me going that long and the fact you are all so friendly.
I've read the whole thread until lately when I wasn't on a lot. It took awhile to finally catch up. Congratulations on your chickens and duck coming. If you've never had them, be careful. Its addictive. I only wanted a couple for eggs. In another week and a half, I should be up to 40 lol.

Thanks for the welcomes. Im pretty sure I cant keep up the pace you all have here. Crazy, crazy.

No birds yet for a month other than my macaw. We have 8 buff orpingtons coming and 4 indian runner ducks for the grandkids to torment. Also have a 3 1/2 year old boxer and a pile of koi in the pond. Snowing and -5 here right now and these pics on here of plants growing has me thinking of spring.

I thought I was doing good getting to 500 pages. Grannys humor kept me going that long and the fact you are all so friendly.
Its okay to skip posts!!
big_smile.png

-5??
smiley-gen125.gif
Technically it's spring now. You need to alert your weather! Runner ducks are so cute and they are supposed to be good layers, too. Hope you have a camera so you can show us pictures!
I'm sure there will be pictures and they will be spoiled as all our pets are.
I've read the whole thread until lately when I wasn't on a lot. It took awhile to finally catch up. Congratulations on your chickens and duck coming. If you've never had them, be careful. Its addictive. I only wanted a couple for eggs. In another week and a half, I should be up to 40 lol.
I have been reading about this funky chicken math that can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom