grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did she do?

she owes me money and was supposed to go shopping with me today. She asked me to put electric in my name for them yesterday and I told her no so she made herself scarce today. I have a feeling I am going to prep for this test and she wont be anywhere around. Tom said dont matter, he will drive me and thats even scarier.

she owes me money and was supposed to go shopping with me today. She asked me to put electric in my name for them yesterday and I told her no so she made herself scarce today.  I have a feeling I am going to prep for this test and she wont be anywhere around. Tom said dont matter, he will drive me and thats even scarier.

Oh chit!!!! That's not right at all.... Did she find a new spot? She probably owes too much in back payments with her electric company. Man, I wish someone could get through to her. She better not leave you stranded!

she has been keeping electric in landlords names since she moved here. With her credit they want $400.00 sec. to get it turned on. I wont do it . I am tired of her taking advantage of me. I am feeding her kid,and she /he basically stole money from me. I am just done. gave them my van and a $50.00 to take CB
to louisville, told them put 10 in gas, 20 they cound eat on and bring me 20 back. I got nothing van got nothing. I paid for her meds when she didnt have her insurance, a 50 air cond. never paid back. tons of stuff. I have lost count.

AND, she hasnt gave me a dime to feed CB. She came over monday and bbq hamburgers . maybe that was pay for all these months.
Sorry. I stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom