Grebes and Coots

Code:
Why oh why did I click one those cute pics..... I don't need another species.....I don't need another species....I don't need....... :p

Ok....just out of curiousity. ..how much would those set me back.....lol

Last edited:
Heh ,they are pretty cute indeed :p

I'm not super sure ,but you'd probably be looking at around 60-100 per adult coot ,and for Grebes I'm honestly not even sure ,as I've never seen any for sale ,however I personally would sell them for no less then a couple hundred at least per bird and I would be very picky about who I sell to.

I live on a private lake in michigan and would love to have some Grebes on this lake,I think raising them from young would keep them around.anyway you know of to aquire some/ though about loons but i dont think there is any way to get a loon.
Tom

Hate to say ,but raising them from chicks wont do much in terms of keeping them around. They will migrate with all the wild Grebes irregardless.

Also no clue about in the states ,but to own loons in Canada you would need a wildlife acquisition permit to collect birds from the wild (none in captivity) ,and a few other permits for owning a native bird.

How come YOU get grebes and coots?? ***glares out of jeaulousy***

ADORABLE, but how come they look soo, uh, odd? Just the way they look? Adorable still
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom