Greetings from the north

Pics

Jealous Gypsy

Songster
Jul 13, 2019
Northern Maine
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be a part of the community, I live offgrid in very north Maine.

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? -- kind of I had raised chickens when i was 8, and again when I was older. Now I have a homestead and have a very large flock

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?-- 28

(3) What breeds do you have? Rhode island reds, barred rock, Americanos, jersey giants, amber link, and cornish

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Everything I love eggs, I love taking care of them I love that they stole my neighbors sandwich

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? --- Living with 0 electricity cooking on a woodstove and living my dream

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I also have 7 Guinea hens, 6 turkeys ( yes I know all about black head), 3 ducks and 3 rescue dogs as well as my hubby who is a blacksmith, and create shepherds slings and various other primitive weaponry

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D -- from Google searches your forum comes up on every question i ask, known about you for about a few months but too shy to join

Last edited:
IMG_20190628_160430_727.jpg
20190713_131456.jpg
IMG_20190628_160430_727.jpg
20190713_131456.jpg
theres more but they do not want to sit still lol

Attachments

• 20190713_131436.jpg
    20190713_131436.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Wow a lot to do on here before an intro, I have limited online time, I'll try to browse through but I dont want to disclose my exact location. Northern maine should be enough
Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie[/QU

Back
Top Bottom