Greetings from Turkiye

tomtucker45

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 13, 2014
Hello dudes

I am Ali writing from turkiye. I am an electrical enginer. like raising chicks as hobby.

main breed i wanna raise is australorp but pur breed one i am looking for is not common in turkiye.

right now i have only susexes in my coops .

best regards

images

Gunaydin Arkadasim!

(I was hatched in Kadikoy Turkiye
smile.png
)

You would love the Australorp breed! They are all I keep. Very docile, friendly, great layer and very hardy.

Enjoy all your poultry adventures!

Sonra Gorusuruz!

Yes, I was born and raised til I was about 5 years old in Kadikoy near the Sea of Marmara, and then my parents moved here to the states. We made many trips back to the family when we could afford to travel. But I have not been back to Turkiye since I was about 18 years old. However I do have much contact with my cousins via e-mail. And sadly to say, I have forgotten a lot of the Turkish language!
hide.gif

Where are you located?
smile.png

Yes, I was born and raised til I was about 5 years old in Kadikoy near the Sea of Marmara, and then my parents moved here to the states. We made many trips back to the family when we could afford to travel. But I have not been back to Turkiye since I was about 18 years old. However I do have much contact with my cousins via e-mail. And sadly to say, I have forgotten a lot of the Turkish language!
hide.gif

Where are you located?
smile.png
I have been living in Denizli province since august where it is located int the west part of Turkiye and famous with Pamukkale.

Back
Top Bottom