greetings!

coffeegirl123

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 19, 2013
Eugene, OR
Hello all from Eugene, Or. I am so very happy to meet all of u and we r very new to this site and we r trying to figure things out. We r a small family running a chicken, duck, geese, turkey, and emu farm. Any ?'s please feel free to ask.

I'm new to the hatching world. We have runner ducks. Incubating 13 eggs and counting, and have 3 eggs in a separate bater for hatching. I've read all kinds of stuff about this and feel like we're doing everything right...do you have any tips or suggestions that would help me? The 3 eggs I'm waiting on haven't done anything. When should I expect moving, chirping, pipping?

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from washington state glad you joined us!

I'm new to the hatching world. We have runner ducks. Incubating 13 eggs and counting, and have 3 eggs in a separate bater for hatching. I've read all kinds of stuff about this and feel like we're doing everything right...do you have any tips or suggestions that would help me? The 3 eggs I'm waiting on haven't done anything. When should I expect moving, chirping, pipping?
[Article] Hatching Eggs 101

Like anything the longer you are here, the more smoothly you find your way around the site. It's a great place and we are glad that you have joined our community.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom