Growing up!

Galaxy_rules

🌸🌱Galaxy🌱🌸
Premium Feather Member
May 29, 2023
Canada 🍁
My not-so-little babies are growing up! They are around four weeks old now, and bigger than ever! I know that #1 is definitely a boy, but any ideas on the other two? I know there still young, but any guesses?
#1-French Copper Maran
IMG_1054.jpeg
#2- lavender australorp- from my hens

IMG_1055.jpeg
#3-black australorp-from my hens

IMG_1057.jpeg
Let me know what you think!

IMG_1053.jpeg

My not-so-little babies are growing up! They are around four weeks old now, and bigger than ever! I know that #1 is definitely a boy, but any ideas on the other two? I know there still young, but any guesses?
#1-French Copper Maran
View attachment 3784679
#2- lavender australorp- from my hens

View attachment 3784681
#3-black australorp-from my hens

View attachment 3784684
Let me know what you think!

View attachment 3784685
I have no idea as I just raise silkies but these are so darned cute! :love :love

Might try post that in the What Breed or Gender is This? forum next time!

They're same age as mine and it occurs to me that it's a bit harder to tell from pics. In person I feel confident mine are pullets and I'd say chances are good that you're right about 1 and 2, 3 are pullets. But it'll just be so much easier in a few weeks... Fingers crossed for you, they're really pretty!!

They're same age as mine and it occurs to me that it's a bit harder to tell from pics. In person I feel confident mine are pullets and I'd say chances are good that you're right about 1 and 2, 3 are pullets. But it'll just be so much easier in a few weeks... Fingers crossed for you, they're really pretty!!
Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom