guess the goose!

applebutter14

Songster
5 Years
Jun 8, 2014
Iowa
ok, this is very simple, you post a picture of a goose and it does not have to be your, and others try to guess the breed! if you get it right, you get to post the next photo.

ill go 1st:

lol...i guess i should have done an easier one...they are called steinbacher geese, gorgeous birds, i have always wanted one, but they are pretty rare :)

My little Damascus!

Last edited:
Yes she is an african! I have two girls! :p They are extremely loud! The first time I saw these in person I fell in love with the breed and the males I believe are just as loud as the girls.We don't have neighbors very close to us so they get to be very loud.

Yes she is an african! I have two girls!
tongue.png
They are extremely loud! The first time I saw these in person I fell in love with the breed and the males I believe are just as loud as the girls.We don't have neighbors very close to us so they get to be very loud.
cool!! yeah, i am is love with them (well, i really like all geese, but these i especially like) but sadly have neighbors nearby, and can't have anyone getting too loud :( i wish i lived in the country, lol :) she is very pretty!!

Back
Top Bottom