Guestroom vs garage

missmychicks

Songster
12 Years
May 10, 2011
Getting my first 3 chicks tonight, and have my brooder all set up. I'm thinking of putting it in the guest room, so they have a window but could also place in the garage (just cooler in there, and no windows to let them get used to day and night.
Any thoughts one way or the other?

Getting my first 3 chicks tonight, and have my brooder all set up. I'm thinking of putting it in the guest room, so they have a window but could also place in the garage (just cooler in there, and no windows to let them get used to day and night.
Any thoughts one way or the other?
Is your coop ready? If yes, you could add brooding outdoors as a possibility. That eliminates the mess in the house or garage. Where are you located?

Is your coop ready? If yes, you could add brooding outdoors as a possibility. That eliminates the mess in the house or garage. Where are you located?
Husband is starting the coop this weekend, we are outside of Seattle so still a little cold and wet for them ( but will be 60 degrees with no rain in Friday! Woohoo!!)

Husband is starting the coop this weekend, we are outside of Seattle so still a little cold and wet for them ( but will be 60 degrees with no rain in Friday! Woohoo!!)
We also are outside of Seattle. I think in a week or so, they can go to the garage but I chose my spare room to put them in because I'm not so cold when I go to visit them.

Back
Top Bottom