Guinea pigs!!

Got a pretty picture of Clover! She almost fell asleep lol.
IMG_1372.jpeg
This is my pfp now, so cute!

What veggie do you guys feed your Guinea pigs?
Edit: I just realized this thread hit 100 replies! :highfive:
Mine like lettuce and kale the most (one of them will only eat the lettuce). They like the carrots, though if they're sweet, we kinda have to watch the sugars there. Mine love cucumbers. They're not a big fan on the celery.

Mine like lettuce and kale the most (one of them will only eat the lettuce). They like the carrots, though if they're sweet, we kinda have to watch the sugars there. Mine love cucumbers. They're not a big fan on the celery.
Pumkin, Clover’s sister would only eat the middle of carrots, she was weird but I miss her

We did a lot of green peppers since they have vitamin C, and are cheap, but celery is such a good source of vitamin C as well, and a lot cheaper. Now that I’m down to five, we will likely do more peppers again. Spring mix is good in a hurry (no cutting), and I feed cucumbers and tomatoes when I don’t eat them first.
Of course sugary things like fresh kale, carrots and fruit are also occasionally given.

For Lini and Clover they mostly get spring mix, carrots, and celery, and sometimes they get kale, tomatoes, or purple cabbage (Clover’s fav)

Back
Top Bottom